Confirmation of booking
Confirmation of booking will be sent by email, together with a programme for the sessions and infomation on how to connect. (By submitting this form you are agreeing to the terms of the cancellation policy)
- In the event of there not being enough interest in the course, an email notifying you that the course is cancelled will be sent within 2 working days of the booking deadline a full refund will also be made
- For cancellations made after the booking deadline, either a 50% charge of the total course fee will be made, or, if payment has already been received a refund of 50% of the total course fee will be given
- For cancellations received prior to the booking deadline, a full refund will apply
- If on the day of the course, a delegate is ill, or otherwise not able to attend, due to unforeseen or extenuating circumstances, a substitute delegate may attend. There will be no additional charge made
- If the trainer is unable to deliver the course due to unforeseen emergency circumstances, or due to illness, contact will be made with each delegate at the earliest possible opportunity and a full refund will be made
Please do not hesitate to contact Gwyn McCormack @ Positive Eye should you have any further queries regarding course bookings.